When making cocktails or savouring the best cognacs, you need a premium glass to get the best from your drink. Introducing Luigi Bormioli Mixology Cognac Glasses, featuring 6 stylish cognac glasses with a generous 465ml capacity.
Take one part creativity, one part craftsmanship and add a dash of glamour, for the most desirable and delectable cocktails. Luigi Bormioli and Future Mixologist Yuri Gelmini have come together to create a range of glassware that’s perfect for the most stylish aperitifs, fabulous fizz or divine after dinner delights.
Why Buy the Luigi Bormioli Mixology Glassware Range:
- An exciting mix of designs that really shake up cocktail hour.
- Born in an era of glamour and decadence. Re-imagined for the 21st century by Futurist Mixologist Yuri Gelmini.
- SON.hyx technology for sparkling clear crystal glass that’s ultra strong.
- Titanium reinforced glass stems for enhanced hardness and resistance to abrasions.
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Standard Delivery on orders £49.99 or under (2-5 working days) - £3.95
- Standard Delivery on orders £50+ (2-5 working days) - FREE
- Next Day Delivery (1 working day on orders placed before 11.30m Mon-Thurs) - £6.95 (Not available on 13/02/24)
- Saturday/Sunday Delivery (Orders placed before 12pm Friday) - £7.95
- DPD Standard Delivery on orders £15 or under (2-5 working days) - £5.50
- DPD Standard Delivery on orders £15+ (2-5 working days) - £15
When you place an order on our website you will get an order number and an email confirmation. You can cancel from the time you placed the order up to 14 days after receiving the goods for any reason. You will need to contact us with your order details.
Unwanted items returned for refund must be received by us in a re-saleable condition – the product’s outer gift box must not be damaged or marked; it must not have been used; and it should be complete with any accessories and/or free gifts received with the product and in its original packaging. If the product returned is not in a fully re-saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we do reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Find full details on our Returns page.