Momentum brings you the same excellent quality Circulon has done for over 30 years, always including our Total non-stick system which will provide exceptional food release and easy clean up.
Made from heavy gauge, tough carbon steel the Momentum Oven Tray lasts longer than most others on the market today. We've designed this range to deliver an unparalleled baking experience making it one of the best on the market.
All of our bakeware comes with our hassle free lifetime guarantee!
- Oven Safe: 230°C / 450°F / Gas Mark 8
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Available in 2 sizes: Small - 9" x 6" / Large - 11.5" x 17"
- Non-stick: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Standard Delivery on orders £49.99 or under (2-5 working days) - £3.95
- Standard Delivery on orders £50+ (2-5 working days) - FREE
- Next Day Delivery (1 working day on orders placed before 11.30m Mon-Thurs) - £6.95 (Not available on 13/02/24)
- Saturday/Sunday Delivery (Orders placed before 12pm Friday) - £7.95
- DPD Standard Delivery on orders £15 or under (2-5 working days) - £5.50
- DPD Standard Delivery on orders £15+ (2-5 working days) - £15
When you place an order on our website you will get an order number and an email confirmation. You can cancel from the time you placed the order up to 14 days after receiving the goods for any reason. You will need to contact us with your order details.
Unwanted items returned for refund must be received by us in a re-saleable condition – the product’s outer gift box must not be damaged or marked; it must not have been used; and it should be complete with any accessories and/or free gifts received with the product and in its original packaging. If the product returned is not in a fully re-saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we do reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Find full details on our Returns page.
Circulon Momentum Oven Tray - 2 Sizes
Great products have used them for years would highly recommend them
I bought the small size. It’s slightly smaller than my previous trays from Circulon but a nicer steel grey. They’re handy for home cooking and also for heating up ready meals. I just love how robust these trays are, compared to supermarket alternatives.
Great trays, which seem robust (haven't so far warped in the oven at 200 degrees)... and easy to clean. Nice addition to my collection of Circulon cooking equipment.
It was a nice tin but unfortunately I had ordered the wrong size so I did not get to use it if I hadn't ordered the wrong size I would have been very happy to use it on a regular basis.