Our Momentum bakeware non-stick loaf tin with the raised circles means the food cooks and releases on the entire surface but only a fraction of the baking surface takes the abuse of any utensils used, this is what we pride our innovation on. The Total non stick system gives you an unbeatable non stick surface that's durable and will last for years to come due to our tough carbon steel material.
All of our bakeware comes with our hassle free lifetime guarantee!
- Oven Safe: 230°C / 450°F / Gas Mark 8
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Measurements: 2lb
- External dimensions: 29 x 15.5 x 7.5cm / 11.5 x 6 x 3"
- Non-stick: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Standard Delivery on orders £49.99 or under (2-5 working days) - £3.95
- Standard Delivery on orders £50+ (2-5 working days) - FREE
- Next Day Delivery (1 working day on orders placed before 11.30m Mon-Thurs) - £6.95 (Not available on 13/02/24)
- Saturday/Sunday Delivery (Orders placed before 12pm Friday) - £7.95
- DPD Standard Delivery on orders £15 or under (2-5 working days) - £5.50
- DPD Standard Delivery on orders £15+ (2-5 working days) - £15
When you place an order on our website you will get an order number and an email confirmation. You can cancel from the time you placed the order up to 14 days after receiving the goods for any reason. You will need to contact us with your order details.
Unwanted items returned for refund must be received by us in a re-saleable condition – the product’s outer gift box must not be damaged or marked; it must not have been used; and it should be complete with any accessories and/or free gifts received with the product and in its original packaging. If the product returned is not in a fully re-saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we do reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Find full details on our Returns page.
I have had loaf tins in the past that say none stick, well they do stick. My Circulon tins are so good, anything baked in them just come out with ease. I have the Circulon saucepans and frying pan,you cannot use anything better.
Excellent baking tin. Very good quality, perfect size.
Wish I had bought this ages ago. Quality good, baking comes out of tin swiftly.
You can’t go wrong with Circulon. Top quality! I chose this loaf tin as I own Circulon saucepans, frying pan and chef’s pan. Great quality. Would thoroughly recommend.
Great little tin. Easy to order, quick delivery, great quality and easy to clean.