Life is full of flavours. Let Anolon X unleash yours. Introducing exclusive SearTech™ technology, a unique frying pan base combined with a stainless steel mesh that keeps oils in the middle of your pan, uniting fat and heat for unparalleled caramelization and browning.
This truly is the best frying pan for searing - the first hybrid non stick frying pan designed to sear like stainless steel, this Anolon X skillet features a thick, uniquely constructed stainless steel base to keep cooking surfaces uniformly flat while delivering impeccably fast and even heat.
An ultra-durable, PFOA-free nonstick finish matched with unique, flat rivets provides one of the smoothest cooking surfaces yet, and Anolon X non stick frying pans are metal utensil safe, oven safe to 260 degrees for the perfect finish, and dishwasher safe for the easiest cleanup.
In the pursuit of flavour, indulge yourself in unfair advantages. Made-to-last frying pan features a dual-riveted handle for confidence and control and the exclusive SearTech™ cooking surface to create flavours that stop conversations. Anolon X: lock in flavour and throw away the key.
This hybrid non-stick frying pan is available in the following sizes:
- 21cm frying pan
- 25cm frying pan
- 30cm frying pan- this large non stick frying pan also comes with an additional helper handle
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Standard Delivery on orders £49.99 or under (2-5 working days) - £3.95
- Standard Delivery on orders £50+ (2-5 working days) - FREE
- Next Day Delivery (1 working day on orders placed before 11.30m Mon-Thurs) - £6.95 (Not available on 13/02/24)
- Saturday/Sunday Delivery (Orders placed before 12pm Friday) - £7.95
- DPD Standard Delivery on orders £15 or under (2-5 working days) - £5.50
- DPD Standard Delivery on orders £15+ (2-5 working days) - £15
When you place an order on our website you will get an order number and an email confirmation. You can cancel from the time you placed the order up to 14 days after receiving the goods for any reason. You will need to contact us with your order details.
Unwanted items returned for refund must be received by us in a re-saleable condition – the product’s outer gift box must not be damaged or marked; it must not have been used; and it should be complete with any accessories and/or free gifts received with the product and in its original packaging. If the product returned is not in a fully re-saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we do reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Find full details on our Returns page.