Prestige Stainless Steel Smart Plus Pressure Cooker 4L & 6L
Prestige Stainless Steel Smart Plus Pressure Cooker 4L & 6L - 6L is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
No-one knows more about Pressure Cookers than Prestige. The brand is firmly rooted in the origins of pressure cooking and has been developing the product for many years.
This 4 or 6L stainless steel pressure cookers from the Prestige Smart Plus range builds up steam on the inside of their airtight pans, creating a pressure that cooks ingredients in one third of the cooking time, saving on both time and energy making it a great option for people who want home cooked food.
This pressure cooker is suitable for all hob types - including induction, and features a mechanical locking device, two pressure cooker settings - 8lb and 12lb - allowing for cooking versatility, and a directional pressure regulator ensuring the safe release of steam.
Prestige Smart Plus Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker features:
- Mechanical locking device - a special cam locks the lid and body of the pressure cooker.
- Two pressure settings - 8lb and 12lb cook control for versatility when cooking.
- Visual pressure indicator - raises to indicate the cooker is now at pressure.
- Directional pressure regulator - ensures safe release of steam away from you.
- Made from stainless steel for maximum durability.
- Includes trivet and separator (Only with the 6L)
- Prestige Lifetime Guarantee.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 4L or 6L
- Non-stick: Yes
- Dishwasher safe: Yes (body only)
- Induction Suitable: Yes
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Standard Delivery on orders £49.99 or under (2-5 working days) - £3.95
- Standard Delivery on orders £50+ (2-5 working days) - FREE
- Next Day Delivery (1 working day on orders placed before 11.30m Mon-Thurs) - £6.95 (Not available on 13/02/24)
- Saturday/Sunday Delivery (Orders placed before 12pm Friday) - £7.95
- DPD Standard Delivery on orders £15 or under (2-5 working days) - £5.50
- DPD Standard Delivery on orders £15+ (2-5 working days) - £15
When you place an order on our website you will get an order number and an email confirmation. You can cancel from the time you placed the order up to 14 days after receiving the goods for any reason. You will need to contact us with your order details.
Unwanted items returned for refund must be received by us in a re-saleable condition – the product’s outer gift box must not be damaged or marked; it must not have been used; and it should be complete with any accessories and/or free gifts received with the product and in its original packaging. If the product returned is not in a fully re-saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we do reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Find full details on our Returns page.
Used pressure cookers for 56 years, & Prestige still the best
I love my new pressure cooker and induction too. I have always used prestige pressure cookers over 40 years and this one does not disappoint . Soups stews veggies you name I’ve cooked it. Great value cuts down on cooking time and expense. I have a new granddaughter. I will be making lots of good wholesome good for her when she’s allbigger.
I had had my old Prestige pressure cooker for too many years to remember. I use it almost daily during July and August when I make gallons of apple puree, which then lasts all year. My new Pressure cooker is amazing. Bigger and much better!
I haven’t used it yet but from my experience with the Same brand is good excellent customer service very satisfied
Had a number of Prestige pressure cookers over time, always top quality, reliable